Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Winter Wonderland in March 2011


I love the snow! Especially when it is freshly fallen and I can watch it from the warmth of my home.

Here are some shots taken at 7 am after a quick but heavy snowfall the night before. It's impressive because it had rained the few days before and had washed away all of the snow and then about 5:30 pm the rain turned to snow and it was heavenly.

The backyard pond. The front of the house. The backyard deck and play yard.
Enjoy its beauty for SPRING is just around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you about the beauty of the snow storm. I was amazed at the beauty of the snow on the trees and srub, like you I knew Spring was just around the corner.
    Thanks for the beautful pictures of the snow.

    ReplyDelete